Kellen Kautzman brings his years as an educator to and entrepreneur to the stage, breaking down the complexities of internet marketing into actionable next steps for any skill level.
Kellen Kautzman’s speeches create motivation through education, providing the tools and strategies needed to succeed in the evolving internet space. He earned his Master’s degree from the University of Minnesota, and uses his curriculum writing experience to offer real world internet marketing solutions.
Kellen is a partner with ADvise Media Group, where he manages a profile of 60+ clients ranging from hotels on the Las Vegas strip, to startups and everything in between. He brings his up-to-date knowledge of blogging, SEO, social media and paid strategies to each speech.
Kellen runs WhatEveryDogDeserves.com, a philanthropic dog rescue website, which in less than one year generated three million views on Google + and ranks in Google for national search terms.
All of Kellen’s keynotes are customized to fit your group and include:
Courage, Marketing & The New Internet – 1 hour speech
- Understanding Google Updates and How to Apply that Knowledge
- Leveraging how groups think to quickly demonstrate authority online
- Authentic, valuable social media
- Capitalizing on individuals’ expertise
How To Blog So You Can Profit – 1 hour speech
- Offering real world examples of exceptional blog posts
- Demonstrating how blogging and link building go hand in hand
- Exploring keyword research
- How to positively affect SEO through blogging
Maximizing Your Internet Presence – 3 Hour Workshop
- Internet Marketing History 101 – How did we get here?
- Search Volume – Is anybody out there?
- SEO – Does Google Care?
- Blogging – Do I have something worth saying?
- Social Media – Do people care?
- PPC – Can I pay people to care?