Customer-Focused Sales Training
- Matching Selling to Buying
- Setting Appointments with C-Level Decision Makers
- Effective Questioning Techniques to Uncover and Develop Needs
- Competitive Selling and Positioning Strategies
- Negotiating Tactics and Strategies
- Gaining Commitment and Guiding Expectations
- How to Obtain and Use Referrals, References and Testimonials
Coaching and Leadership
- The Power of the Leadership Mindset
- How to Communicate for Results
- The Importance of Vision and Goals
- Converting Expectations into Standards
- Separating the Urgent from the Important
- Proactive Leaders vs. Reactive Managers
- How to Apply a Consistent Coaching Model
Sales Management Training
- Why the Best Salespeople are Not Always Your Best Managers
- Hiring and Firing Strategies
- Eliminating the Deadly Timewasters
- Performance Management vs. Coaching and Development
- Effective Observations and Field Rides
- Confronting Problem Performers
- How to Motivate and Energize Your Team
Tom Gundrum is the new millennium’s premier sales and sales management trainer. Over the last two decades, he has delivered more than 1000 presentations and workshops to sales and sales management audiences around the world. And because Tom customizes every talk and training program that he delivers, the industries that have trusted him to coach and develop their teams are extremely diverse. They include: wireless carriers, transportation, banking and financial, senior living, global communications, OEM manufacturers, retailers, printing and coding, software, cable, social media and many more.
Tom’s selling career began with lessons from the “school of hard knocks” – literally! His first sales job was selling encyclopedias door to door, where he knocked on more than 60 doors a day, 6 days a week, for over 11 months! After experiencing his share of success, and receiving numerous awards for selling both tangibles and intangibles over the span of 10 years, Tom went on to lead, coach and manage sales teams on both the east and west coasts. Tom’s extensive experience allows him to use first-hand examples and real world stories to illustrate his ideas and connect with his audience as few other speakers can.
Additionally, Tom has had the unique opportunity of working with some of the world’s leading experts and authors in the areas of sales and leadership, including; Ken Blanchard, Brian Tracy, Don Shula, Og Mandino, Kevin Davis, and Tony Robbins, just to name a few. Tom likes to say, “You get a little bit of each of them” every time he delivers a presentation. Known as one of the highest content speakers in America, Tom delivers ideas and techniques that are easy to learn and apply. More importantly, his presentations are designed to change behaviors and activities, develop successful skillsets, and ultimately, produce results!
Tom can deliver a keynote talk, as well as a half-day or full-day workshop, and for companies that want an in-house program, he delivers a highly interactive 2-day seminar that includes a comprehensive workbook, application tools, customized role plays, and follow-up reinforcement.
If you’re in need of Sales Training or Sales Management Training, Tom Gundrum delivers results!